First Evangelical Free Church - 2401 Ohio St. - Racine, WI 53405 Pastor John Bodnar
We have nursery available for both Sunday School and Morning Worship for ages 0-3.
Our purpose is to love the Lord our God by: (1)
· Being committed to His Word.
· Preaching the Gospel of Salvation in our Lord Jesus Christ.
· Making disciples by equipping believers to obey God’s commands.
(1) Matthew 28:19-20 ; Matthew 22:37-40 ; II Timothy 2:1,2
To be a growing body of believers who passionately model the life of Christ. Specifically, we believe God has called us to focus on reaching people who do not attend church regularly. This focus will be Racine and the surrounding communities, as well as other parts of the world.(1)
To accomplish this, First Evangelical Free Church of Racine, WI will become an equipping center where every Christian can be developed to either his or her full potential for ministry.(2) This development will occur through:
• Inspirational worship. (3)
• Biblical teaching and discipleship. (4)
• Diligent prayer. (5)
• Supportive fellowship. (6)
• Opportunities for outreach into the community in service and evangelism. (7)
As we apply these principles to our daily lives we learn and grow in our understanding of God. This defining influence will flow into our homes, into the work place, and into every realm of life. (8)
We also will identify, train, and support believers who will carry this ministry into the world.
(1) Acts 1:8
(2) II Timothy 3:16-17
(3) Psalm 66:2 ; John 4:4,23-24 ; Revelation 5:9
(4) II Timothy 3:16 ; Matthew 28:19-20 ; Ephesians 4:12
(5) I Thessalonians 5:17 ; Colossians 1:7-12 ; John 16:24 ; Proverbs 12:27
(6) Hebrews 10:23-25 ; Acts 21:42
(7) Acts 1:8 ; Mark 16:15 ; Luke 24:47
(8) Colossians 1:28
• Inspirational Worship - Inspiring worship is not driven by a particular style, but rather a shared experience of God’s awesome presence. This will be evidenced by times of joyous exaltation and times of quiet reverence.
• Biblical Teaching and Discipleship is the teaching and preaching that is grounded in God’s Word so as to present everyone mature in Christ.
• Diligent Prayer is encouraging ongoing communication with God on behalf of all men. This is to be practiced both personally and corporately in the Body of Christ.
• Supportive Fellowship is loving relationships whereby we intentionally demonstrate God’s love, which builds genuine Christian community and brings others into God’s Kingdom.
• Community Outreach Service & Evangelism - We need to individually and corporately recognize the need to cultivate relationships with pre-Christians so they can become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith